Among many other payment options, Black Diamond Casino accepts bitcoin. Bitcoin is a digital currency created and held electronically and is decentralized, which means it’s not controlled by any singular institution.
The advantage of this is that it can be transferred, securely, quickly, safely and anonymously, by anyone from one end of the world to another.
Bitcoin - How to deposit
To make a deposit using Bitcoin, simply follow the steps explained below:
1. Log in & click on the deposit button
Use your credentials to log in into your account or simply create one if you don’t have an account. After you login, click on the “Deposit” button found at the top-right corner of the page.
2. Enter amount & select payment method
Enter the amount you want to deposit and then select Bitcoin as your method of deposit from the dropdown menu.
3. Copy & confirm the Bitcoin address (code)
In the pop-up message that will appear, a Bitcoin address will be generated. Once you get the Bitcoin address, you can copy it in your Bitcoin wallet (if you are on a desktop computer) or scan the QR code with your smartphone and mobile wallet app (if you are on a mobile device).
In your Bitcoin wallet* add the Bitcoin address provided in the pop-up message shown at the previous step and confirm the amount of money you want to deposit.
*Recommended wallets: Coinbase, Cubits, CEX.IO, Coinmama, Kraken, breadwallet.
Simple guide to Bitcoin
Get a Bitcoin Wallet
This is a safe and secure place to keep your bitcoin until you use them. Getting a Bitcoin wallet is very simple!
Bitcoin can be bought instantly with your credit/debit card or via bank transfer through a regulated exchange. You must know that:
• Regulated exchanges are very safe and they require a picture of your ID to open an account. The verification process will take a little while, but once you get approval, you will be able to make instant purchases.
• If you own a large amount of bitcoin that you want to not use for a long period of time, the best way to stock bitcoin in this case is by using a paper wallet or a hardware wallet. These wallets are offline and cannot be hacked.
• You can mitigate risks by using more than one wallet to store and spend your bitcoin.
• Do not use the same bitcoin address more than one. In any case, most wallets will automatically take care of this for you.